Saturday, September 02, 2006

Well, there it went again, my bubble.... pop.

... and I got the flue, and it triggered my ITP and I found myself rushed into emergency and plugged into a drip and staring at a television screen. I am now back on the huge cortisone dosage of 60 mg a day and feeling it throughout my body, mood and mind. Its not a easy thing to keep up the smile and accept the things that one has to bear with equanamity and peace. But this is my challenge today and over the next few months as I fight to get this monster back under control again.

At least I am out of the hospital and in my home again.

later....

1 comment:

R. said...

Hey! What happenned? Be well!
Cheers,
Rinat

...

.. It's in words that the magic is -- Abracadabra, Open Sesame, and the rest -- but the magic words in one story aren't magical in the next. The real magic is to understand which words work, and when, and for what; the trick is to learn the trick. ... And those words are made from the letters of our alphabet: a couple-dozen squiggles we can draw with the pen. This is the key! And the treasure, too, if we can only get our hands on it! It's as if - as if the key to the treasure is the treasure! ------- John Barth, Chimera