Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Meira joins the fray...

Meira is now blogging too. Since she is about to leave for Italy in less than two weeks time for a 3 month holiday - there should be some interesting travel writing from her. I am sure that it will be well worth reading.

Here is the link; I am also adding it to my blogroll down down the left side of my blog.

She is using wordpress which in retrospect is the blogging technology I should have used. Maybe one day I will change but not this year.

Oh... and Sandra has been driving the car to the supermarket and to the fruit and vegetable market by herself. But she has still not crossed Berea road whilst driving by herself.

hmm. and when looking at her blog I discovered that Eric Edelstein is also blogging. Its worth going to just for a look at his funny picture. Here is a link.

Oh... and here is a link to Simone's blog.

3 comments:

meira said...

Hey Ilan!

Thanks for the welcome :)

I hope to provide you with lots of interesting information and stories. Check back often, or subscribe to receive email updates.

:)

Anonymous said...

My designers will be fired first thing tomorrow.
*grin*

IrcMaidon said...

What a surprise! Amatomu is really coming up with useful tools, else I wouldn't have you linking to me.

Now I should just update my damn blog. *sigh*

And start doing the Blogroll thing, too.

Shabbat shalom!

...

.. It's in words that the magic is -- Abracadabra, Open Sesame, and the rest -- but the magic words in one story aren't magical in the next. The real magic is to understand which words work, and when, and for what; the trick is to learn the trick. ... And those words are made from the letters of our alphabet: a couple-dozen squiggles we can draw with the pen. This is the key! And the treasure, too, if we can only get our hands on it! It's as if - as if the key to the treasure is the treasure! ------- John Barth, Chimera