Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Over a year now...


Sandra says its over a year now. Well, she's right.

And...

Tonight, she tells me we have a date.

(.. to learn physics and how to convert ratios that have a time as either denominator or numerator...)

and of course, I have to start for my next assignment. I finished transferring my use case diagrams and state diagrams and class diagrams from pencil sketches to electronic form and submitted my first UNISA assigment.

Its just started raining.

My grandmother is re-reading the communist manifesto. She tells me its highly relevant. I told her that if she was re-reading it today; at least, she should have bought an annotated version. She just put her nose in the air ( she thinks she is quite knowledgeable enough to annotate it herself... )

Sandra is wondering whether any of her German friends have read the Blog, so if you are... leave a comment.

Doris and Martin read it yesterday... anyway its hot and I have coffee to drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes we read it, i read it today again, and good and happy wishes for your next year together.

today i start to read a book for the "abi" preparation in history. but i met my class-leader (the person who manages our class) after the assambly today, and he told me i have to do only a pre-test in the non-oral subjects, so there are 3 tests left before "abi" now: math, social-sciences and german. history is my oral-test in the "abi".
ok my status is well like yesterday. Today is my first day without any cigarette, and that's only the beginning.

...

.. It's in words that the magic is -- Abracadabra, Open Sesame, and the rest -- but the magic words in one story aren't magical in the next. The real magic is to understand which words work, and when, and for what; the trick is to learn the trick. ... And those words are made from the letters of our alphabet: a couple-dozen squiggles we can draw with the pen. This is the key! And the treasure, too, if we can only get our hands on it! It's as if - as if the key to the treasure is the treasure! ------- John Barth, Chimera